Text below from posting.
Our NSW Government client are seeking a User Researcher and Service Designer to contribute to a highly motivated team that is undertaking work on the largest energy efficiency program in NSW.
With this being an important program, defining and delivering the rules of the scheme is important. This is where the UX Researcher and Service Designer will play an important part in achieving this Departmental objective, by conducting research with stakeholders and helping identify, design and build digital services to support this development process.
Role: User Researcher and Service Designer
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 30/06/22
Rate: $85.71 per hour, excluding Super. It is a 7-hour working day.
Location: Parramatta, but negotiable location.
- Be able to learn concepts such as Rules as Code and Better Rules to drive subsequent rule development and delivery.
- Conduct user research with both internal and external stakeholders to evaluate processes, determine pain points and gathering of ideal scenarios.
- Work with the team to ideate processes and services in order to bring rules to life and benefit stakeholders.
- Develop personas, user journeys and experience maps to help capture insights.
- Produce wireframes and clickable prototypes, using Figma or other applications.
- Oversee user testing in order to validate ideas.
- Be able to work with others to transform wireframes into web applications for customers.
- To a high level can work within an agile environment and varied teams.
- You will take the lead in planning and research conduction to unearth key factors that will affect a service and its usability.
- Possess a strong portfolio of user research projects and experience with deep stakeholder consultation.
- High level communication skills.
- Be able to present findings to colleagues and stakeholders.
- Can work to high ethical standards of research and design practice.
- Can take the initiative to identify key priorities and work well in a team environment.
- You have high attention to detail, as well as being a curious and empathetic individual.
- Experience designing with complex data or complex business rules is preferable.
- Experience working in government departments is held in high regard.
This role will allow you to contribute to projects that create positive environmental outcomes for the state of NSW. Furthermore, you will be part of a team that is close knit, highly enthusiastic and where your work is highly valued.